Shop Nasty Gal

martedì 22 febbraio 2011

SPRING SUM 2011 NY Fashion show : ANNA SUI





Ahhhw! Anna Sui is one of my best designers actually...  The collection for this summer is so perfect.. Especially in crochet shorts and nude colors.. dreamcatchers and feathers, oh what a passion to me!


In this collection I appreciated the pastel-white models, but also the choose to design something more ethnic and wild in blue-violet and black tones.. Gorgeus Anna Sui!! :) If you're asking yourselves why I'm talking about spring summer collection instead of the newest autumn-winter.. baah.. I'm looking at them, but I'm not ready to Coat, fur, (Hope more faux fur than real one, I'm so against the real fur.) or wool!! Spring it's arriving here! :P






















ANNA SUI :)




3 commenti:

Lidia De Cicco ha detto...

Ciaoooooo Bella! Che carino che è il tuo blog...passa a dare un'occhiatina al mio, mi farebbe molto piacere!!! ^^ kiss kiss
LiDì

http://fashiondeliz.blogspot.com

Lilì ha detto...

bellissimi outfit...
carino anche il blog
ti seguo..
dai un'occhiatina anche al mio blog , mi farebbe piacere di sapere che ne pensi..
ciaoo

http://thesweetnoisythought.blogspot.com/

Alessia ha detto...

Grazie!! :)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Breakfast with the cat
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...